Thursday, June 18, 2009

Youtube Rocks!!!

Well I feel like a total nerd.
I went to see X Men Origins Wolverine with my cousin Laura. It was amazing by the way! I loved it. So she and I got on youtube after we got back and she introduced me into the 80's version of the XMen cartoons. It was wierd so we looked up the XMen Evolution cartoon. I am sorry to anounce that I am hooked so far. I did the same thing to Ninja Turtles after I saw the 2007 TMNT movie. roflol at myself. Maybe someday I'll grow up and move on, but this is way too much fun.
So here I am at eleven o'clock at night still waiting for the stupid youtube video to load so my head can continue to pound and I can be entertained by all the wierd characters with impossible powers.
"I'm wierd and sensitve."-Chandler, Friends.
oh my gosh. I just looked over at the TV.
I'm turning into DiNozo. (movie junkie from NCIS)
Holy cow. Well this is short. I'm tired good night. (sorry i lied. It's only 9:00)

No comments:

Post a Comment